random scribbles

scribbles so raw, so unprocessed, so uncensored. so lovely.

Friday, April 07, 2006

webcam-o!

usually, i'll be jumping around from pc to pc in the office with my thumbdrive in hand, using whichever is available to do my catalogue stuff. i raised my concerns to the b-o-double-s and he quickly handed one of the brand new asus laptops to me. these laptops come with a nifty in-built webcam.

i managed to get a decent shot of myself. i look professional, don't i? and if you're wondering if i'm really talking on my mobile, the answer is yes. typing, fiddling with webcam and chatting on mobile with ease. i can multi-task. reads like an impressive resume.

sales manager chris told me he got good deals for the notebooks, "you can even play games on it! office work? no problem." i might consider getting an asus notebook before i go overseas so i don't have to buy a separate webcam. the reasonable pricing is a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home