random scribbles

scribbles so raw, so unprocessed, so uncensored. so lovely.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

working.kinda.

if i'm posting at this time and place, it's obvious what i'm doing: slacking. sales manager chris hasn't been in the office the entire afternoon due to a rendezvous with a client, and i've been given the privilege to use his pc to work on some equipment catalogue. i hate to admit it, but the slacker in me is slightly uncontrollable. look at what i'm using his pc for. it's only two weeks into my temp job and this is happening. i'm so ashamed. and happy at the same time.

i've just had a thirty minute chat with ben hong on my mobile. and read all my pals' blogs (yes, from boring{haha!} clarence to girly erin to outspoken su-may). phew. even slacking can be tiring. since monday, i've been chewing gum in the afternoons to keep me awake. if it's gonna become a habit, i wonder what will it take to keep me from nodding off once my gum supply runs out. oh dearie.

i hope my slacking+gum habit problem fades away soon. i can't imagine going through the same slacking+gum routine while i'm in the usa. a laissez-faire attitude is bad for work/study, while chewing gum is, well, irritating. otherwise, you may notice the 'teeth-whitening' effects of the gum in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home