random scribbles

scribbles so raw, so unprocessed, so uncensored. so lovely.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

cars and melons

it's no secret now; i've been offered a place at carnegie mellon university (cmu). i wouldn't be this happy a few weeks ago as i had taken it for granted. i have to admit rather regrettably that cmu wasn't too high on my list. i was looking forward more to an acceptance, which wasn't to be, from UC berkeley.

now, i'm forced to reconsider my position on CMU. Umich doesn't seem like an outright choice anymore.

umich vs cmu
michigan vs pennsylvania
ann-arbor vs pittsburgh
public vs private
beer n football vs cars n melons (kidding)
more chicks vs less chicks
more guys vs less guys

for a start, ann-arbor isn't as famous as pittburgh. you must be wondering why. well, pittsburgh are champions of superbowl last year. so there you go. to me, without sounding snobbish, private seems more appealing than public now.

if you have any thoughts, opinions or advice, please feel free to give me a buzz. i'm torn between these two excellent colleges. any extra info that i get may influence my decision about my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home