random scribbles

scribbles so raw, so unprocessed, so uncensored. so lovely.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

J-O for jo

jo has said not once, but twice, that my blog is wordy. i pride myself in creating an interesting online tome to entertain and amuse, and of course try to keep everything as short and sweet as possible. to me, short = sweet. i hate wordy blogs. so far, nobody else (i pray so) has told me that my blog is wordy.

recently, i found out, much to my surprise, that jo likes paris hilton. i thought to myself, and not for the first time, why would anyone like her? besides other bimbos and dumb girls, that is. hmm. maybe they do have more in common than just the i'm-so-girly smile and a single-digit IQ score. now i totally understand why jo feels inundated when she reads quality text from my blog.

it seems ben hong thinks jo's deluded too. click here to find out why. i laughed my ass off. so true. so jo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home