random scribbles

scribbles so raw, so unprocessed, so uncensored. so lovely.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

alamak lemak

have you tried changi nasi lemak? it's superb. fragrant rice, tasty sambal. enormous fried chicken wing. i'm really satisfied now, especially since i've been craving kick-ass fried chicken for about a week, but never got to order it. the anticipation of sinking my teeth into a juicy chunk and savouring the flavour is banished as soon as the repulsive thought of the oil enters the frame. but thanks to the boss, who lives in the east, changi nasi lemak has made its way onto my own 'makansutra' list.

a deadly idea just crossed my mind. combining two of my most sinful indulges, i just might have the ultimate killer of a meal. especially for the weak-hearted elderly. try char kway teow with a fried chicken drumstick or two. it's a cardiac arrest inducer. but for me, it'll take a week to burn away. hell no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home